On The Prowl: Sounds of the night

To all those out there who are active in the sexual department, I hope you can agree that being home alone is the best. I had returned home for the weekend and my family was off at an event, due to return a while later. My girlfriend was also in town and it had been a little while since we had any “special” time together, so we decided to take full advantage of the current situation.
She drove over, and before long, things got hot and heavy. We ended up having sex on the carpeted floor of my room (FYI: sex on carpet may seem like a good idea at first, but not so much later when you have rugburn in some unsavory places). After I finished, she wanted to keep going, finger-wise. I obliged because it’s not fair for one person to have all the fun, right?
A little while later, I was really going at it and she was really getting into it. Like, ~really~ into it. All of a sudden, she queefed extremely loudly. Now, this sound is not inherently scary, but it was so unexpected that I nearly leapt out of my skin. I say nearly because I did end up leaping, but instead of out of my skin, into a bedpost. I knocked my head pretty good, enough to later cause a bump.
So she’s laying there, confused because she didn’t see me hit the bedpost and laughing because of the situation, and I’m hunched over holding my head in pain. Honestly, I’m not really sure why she startled me so much, but my heart was racing so fast it felt like I had run a marathon. Suffice to say, we could not finish because she was laughing too hard once I told her what had happened. These things happen, it’s OK.