OTP: Find a lover that licks all of you

I’m a slut. Not in the traditional slur sense of the word – rather, I mean it in as an endearing term, a reclaiming of the word, if you will. I enjoy sex and we now live in a day and age where many young women feel ashamed to share the same sentiment publicly. Throughout high school and (until recently) college, I had a lot of boring sex. And I mean boring as in traditional. Missionary, doggy, spooning, repeat. Nothing too exciting. The best thing that could ever happen to me was oral. 

As sexually liberated as I like to think of myself as being, I was always pretty hesitant about any sort of back door play. A thumb here or there from time to time but that’s about all I could handle. I mean, how could I ever ask a partner to do more? 

Lately, I’ve been sleeping with a new partner that has no sexual boundaries — in the best way possible. Absolutely nothing grosses him out and I love it. I’m convinced he thinks my toes are Blow Pops and my neck is meant to be nibbled. We can have toe curling sex everyday, several times a day and then wake up and do it again. My sweat is some sort of aphrodisiac to him, and that isn’t even the best part. (This is where the backdoor talk comes in, so if you aren’t comfortable with your body, sexually liberated or alright with the thought of butt action then I suggest you stop reading now.)

I’ve always been into what the kids call the “shocker,” (if you don’t know what that is I suggest you look it up and absolutely try it at home) but it never really happened on a regular basis. I’m glad I can’t say the same now. The real shocker, however, came one day when I was doing naked yoga, which is actually slang for “how to seduce your partner out of paying attention to Netflix.” 

I had just taken a shower and I was in sirsasana 2, which is a tripod headstand if you aren’t familiar with the yoga terms. I was near the bed, purposefully and I got the desired response — oral. What I wasn’t expecting, however, was for his tongue to slip back towards the final frontier. I’m not sure if I was more shocked that it happened or that I liked it.  Can I just say . . . it was glorious! Since then, it has always been a pleasant surprise when he decides to incorporate that into his normal routine and I think if I wasn’t as comfortable with my body then I would have been freaked out. If you want to spice things up a little bit in the bedroom, and you also have a partner that embraces all of you, then this is something you need to try. 

But please, shower first kids. 

XOXO,

Anne L. Fuhnn