Police are investigating an alleged sexual assault at a Clemson fraternity house. This is what we know so far:

The suspect in an alleged sexual assault at the Delta Chi fraternity house is not a Clemson University student, the Oconee County Sheriff’s Office (OCSO) confirmed on Wednesday.

OCSO Capt. Greg Reed told The Tiger in an email that while a person of interest has been identified, no arrest has been made at this time. The incident remains under investigation.

The Oconee County Sheriff’s Office was notified by the Clemson University Police Department around 12:30 a.m. Saturday about a reported sexual assault at the Delta Chi fraternity house in Seneca. The house is approximately five miles from the Clemson University campus.

A case report released by the Oconee County Sheriff’s Office shows that a deputy spoke with the victim early Saturday morning. According to the report, the alleged sexual assault occurred between 11:30 p.m. Friday and 12:15 a.m. Saturday.

A CU Safe Alert about the incident was sent out shortly after 2 a.m. Saturday.

This isn’t the first sexual assault reported at an off-campus fraternity house this academic year.

On Dec. 14, 2017, a CU Safe Alert was sent out regarding an alleged sexual assault that occurred on Dec. 2, 2017 at the Alpha Gamma Rho fraternity house at 113 Calhoun St. in Clemson.

According to the alert, the Alpha Gamma Rho incident is being investigated by the Clemson University Title IX office. No further details about that incident have been released.

University records also show that Delta Chi has been on “disciplinary probation” for hazing since Dec. 7, 2017.

On Oct. 25, 2017, the university learned that Delta Chi was “engaging in behavior that may constitute hazing” and was provided with an audio file.

Clemson charged Delta Chi with hazing on Dec. 7, 2017, and placed the fraternity on probation, according to a report made public by the Tucker Hipps Transparency Act.

The report shows that Delta Chi will remain under disciplinary probation until Jan. 20, 2019.

“During this probation period, the chapter is deemed ‘not in good standing’ due to the serious nature of hazing,” the report reads. “The chapter is on notice that any future violation of the Student Code of Conduct (e.g. hazing, Student Organizational Conduct, alcohol, etc) will likely result in the chapter being suspended from the university for a specified period.”

The Tiger filed a Freedom of Information Act request on Jan. 31 for documents related to the hazing investigation. The university has 15 working days to respond if it will comply with the request or claim an exemption.

On Sunday, the Clemson University Interfraternity Council (IFC) suspended all social events at fraternity houses effective immediately.

The suspension will be in place “until necessary measures are taken,” the statement reads.