Thoughts from a bookworm

Dirt. Oh, look, it’s the sun. Grass. Steer clear of concrete. Oh no, it’s the early bird!

People think every day looks the same for me, but I’m not just a worm; I’m a bookworm! And here are my thoughts.

I love books. I love living in them and eating the paper. But contrary to my reputation, I also like reading them as well! Some of my favorite books I have wormed my way into have been “Pride and Prejudice” (I was in a romantic mood), “A Song of Ice and Fire” (sometimes worms like to get lost in other worlds too) and “The Bell Jar” (even worms have depressed days).

The longer a book is left unread, the more I get to read and devour it (literally). I just simply love books. They nourish me physically and intellectually and give me so many housing options! Recently, I’ve moved into one of Clemson Libraries’ copies of “Wuthering Heights” on its first floor, and I have to say, Emily Brontë’s depiction of England makes a great home. Sorry, I ate through the last few paragraphs, but let’s be real, you’ll probably just SparkNotes the ending.

I hope you enjoyed this edition of Thoughts from a bookworm. I will let you know when I have wormed my way into a new book.

This article is satire as part of The Tiger’s April Fool’s edition, The Kitten. This story was written for comedic purposes and has no verifiable truth to it.