Best Nail Salon: Aloha Nails and Spa

Aloha Nails and Spa.jpg

Looking for the manicure or pedicure of your dreams? Or maybe you’re overdue for some much-needed self-care. 

Well, the polls are in, and Aloha Nails and Spa is this year’s winner for the best nail salon in the Clemson area. Since December 2018, this salon has been one that the Clemson community could rely on for quality service, great prices and an amazing staff who works hard to fulfill the requests of customers. 

“We just do what we have to do. We treat our customers equally and we’re always nice to them and do the job right,” Kin Dang, a nail technician at Aloha Nails and Spa, said.

From services such as acrylics, dip powder, gel manicures and even nail art, Aloha Nails and Spa has all of your nail needs covered with friendly providers to help. This salon truly values the connections they create with their customers. 

“We really appreciate all of the votes. We really couldn’t go that far without the customers in the area,” Kin Dang explained. “All of the votes are really special to us.”

Not to mention, being so close to Clemson’s campus, this is a great salon option for busy students who want to keep their nails looking fresh.

Their stylish and up-to-date interior is also great for customers who want all of the current nail and spa technology, and they strive to keep current trends in mind for students and the Clemson community.

So, call today and book your next nail appointment, or walk-ins are always welcome at Aloha Nails and Spa. 

They hope to see you soon, so take a trip to Aloha Nails and Spa to treat yourself or go with friends!
Address: 13470 Clemson Blvd, Seneca, SC 29678 (Located in Hartwell Village)
Phone: (864) 633-4648
Email: [email protected]
Websites & Socials: @AlohaNailsandSpa on Facebook
Store Hours: 
Monday-Saturday: 9 a.m-7 p.m.
Sunday: 11 a.m-5 p.m.