BDSM test

BDSM test
Image courtesy of anonymous contributor
BDSM test

Tests are fun, right? Well, at least BDSM tests are. A BDSM (Bondage, Disciple/Dominance, Sadism and Masochism) test is a multiple-choice questionnaire that categorizes specific fetishes into broader kinks. The most popular BDSM test comes from a website called bdsmtest.org that most accurately categorizes fetishes and even gives a percentage as to how much someone is interested in certain kinks. Encouraged by friends, I took this test to see what the results would be. Although I had an idea of what I liked, the BDSM test helped me further understand what these kinks were. The following were my results:
To better understand the meanings of the different kinks, the website defines each of the categories as follows:
Brat: “Naughty submissives. They find disobedience a form of playfulness rather than letting their dominant down, and require a compatible dominant who will not only teach them a lesson, but also accept that any number of lessons might still not necessarily change this behavior.”
Switch: Someone who switches up being a dominant and submissive.
Rigger: “Riggers like to tie up and restrain their partner(s), using rope and/or other attributes (chains, cuffs, spreader bars…).”
Rope Bunny: “Rope bunny likes to be tied up and restrained, using rope and/or other attributes (chains, cuffs, spreader bars…). Whether for sexual enhancement, for art or just for fun, they enjoy being totally at the mercy of their partner(s).”
Voyeur: “Voyeurs enjoy watching the nakedness or sexual activity of other people. Definitions vary with respect to whether those being watched should be aware of this, or not.”
Exhibitionist: “Exhibitionists enjoy showing their naked body or a sexual activity to other people. Definitions vary with respect to whether those being shown this, should be looking for such encounter or not.”
Boy/Girl: “Littles (girls/boys) are submissive spirits that mix childlike innocence with naughty sexual curiosity. They long for a nurturing loving dominant who plays a guiding, almost parental role in their lives.”
Ageplayer: “Ageplayers like to play with age as part of their kink. They typically take on a much younger or older age than they actually are, or prefer playing with a partner that does so.” Basically, think of Jay from ‘Big Mouth’.
Given the nature of the BDSM test, it’s great to explore and educate others on the different kinks that are out there. While it is great to get out and try new things with BDSM, always keep in mind that it is possible that some people will try to use BDSM as a way to abuse their partner(s). ALWAYS clearly communicate likes and dislikes when partaking in such activities.
Note: The Tiger only endorses safe, consensual and legal sex.